wtorek, 20 sierpnia 2013

Storm - Neva B

Storm wraca do gry !!!!!!!!

"The first song is her way to tell her own story in her own unique way. The track Neva B was born. How did this come to pass? “The lyrics Neva B woke me up from my sleep at 12:01 am in the morning and I went back to sleep an hour later, with the lyrics, including the chorus (hook) and the melody, finished.  I started thinking how nobody can touch Pac or the songs that Pac had written, so I started to name the titles, one by one, and made his titles tell MY story.  That’s how I came up with Neva B. I WAS Brenda’s baby, but I was rescued and given life back.  That’s why I’m “Nobody’s Daughter.”  I literally wasn’t!  That was going to be the name of my 1st album, with Pac’s approval, of course.” (she smiles)

 

Cudowna nowina :)

One Love
Mcillo

Brak komentarzy: